Located within the North Malé Atoll, only a 30-minute luxury speedboat ride from Malé airport, stands the unique Huvafen Fushi – North Malé Atoll, Maldives, an award winning Maldivian paradise. The ultimate in sophisticated top luxury resorts, Huvafen Fushi will give you a superlative luxury retreat with wonderful staff and the world’s first underwater spa. Set within its own lagoon, Huvafen Fushi is a naturalist’s wonderland where the landscapes above and below the waterline are breathtakingly untouched.
Each of the spacious palm-thatched villas has a private plunge pool, with the room types differing in location – on the beach, on the lagoon or over the ocean – and size, ranging from the Beach Pool Villas to the huge Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence. High-tech extras include a fully loaded iPod and a surround sound system that can play in your room, in the bath and even in the plunge pool.
A collection of 44 naturally modern bungalows and the luxury of ‘suites at sea’, traditional Maldivian dhonis.
8 Beach Bungalow with Pool – 125 sqm
Direct beach access, pristine lagoon views, private courtyard with bath, waterfall shower and plunge pool.
12 Lagoon Bungalow with Pool – 130 sqm
Over water bungalows with direct lagoon access from private decks. Private outdoor plunge pool.8 Deluxe Beach Bungalow with Pool – 160 sqm
The Beach Bungalow experience elevated with a more spacious outdoor living area, courtyard with larger plunge pool and the decadence of a second plunge pool overlooking the Indian Ocean.12 Ocean Bungalow with Pool – 160 sqm
Over water bungalows with three-tier decks featuring a freshwater in nity pool, dining area, daybed, sunbathing terrace and direct lagoon access.
2 Two Bedroom Ocean Pavilion with Pool – 330 sqm
Set in seclusion a further 200 metres beyond the lagoon and Ocean Bungalows. Extravagant two-bedroom sunset-facing pavilions with dedicated Thakuru (butler) on call 24 hours.1 Two Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool – 800 sqm
Sprawling two-bedroom bungalow with avant-garde design, lavish living spaces, outdoor oasis, in nity pool and its own private beach.
Dining is a real highlight here, and you get to choose among several amazing locations:
Celsius is the main restaurant: Global flavours, luxe-but-laidback all-day dining on white sands.
If you’re looking for more casual dining, Forno is a lovely al fresco venue under the palms serving up traditional wood-fired pizzas under a canopy of coconut trees.
Innovative raw cuisine in an over water pavilion.
Salt is the place for gourmet seafood, inspired by its overwater setting, highlighting the sensual flavours of the sea.
A unique cave of 6,000 wines with rare vintages and hidden gems located 8 metres beneath the heart of the island.
Designer cocktails at the water’s edge.
24 hours a day.
Private chef experiences in surreal settings from a table immersed in the waters of the in night pool, to the starlit chic of Cardamom Lounge, to Siamese Dreams under the palms, to a private sandbank in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
WELLNESS & SPA
Sink into relaxation in the depths of the world’s first and only underwater spa. Treatment rooms as watery voyeurs cast their eyes on your indulgent rituals. Angelfish gaze on body scrubs of sugar and aromatic oils. Damselfishes coast elegantly against a hot black stone massage. Underwater dream therapy includes hydrating wraps, intuitive massage and couture facials. After dark, the underwater spa unveils its hidden depths as corals fluoresce and night creatures spring to life.
• 2 couple’s underwater treatment rooms with panoramic reef views and soothing design inspired by the colours and textures of the sea
• 4 single over water treatment rooms
• 2 couple’s over water treatment rooms
• Huvafen Spa relaxation area featuring hot and cold water therapies
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Say ‘I do’ in a coral cathedral or barefoot on a stage of pure white sand. Share a love as crystal clear as the waters of the Indian Ocean and vast as the horizon before. Underwater, on a private beach, or beneath the ivory sails of a Dream Dhoni at sea – celebrate your passion amidst the grandeur of nature.
• Wedding and event locations: Rock, Raw deck, Vinum, Dream Dhoni, Underwater spa
• Comprehensive wedding packages with inspired Huvafen touches
• Freedom to customise bespoke events in surreal natural settings
LOCATION & ACCESS
Huvafen Fushi is located in the North Male Atoll. Huvafen airport hosts greet guests on arrival and escort them to their aquatic limousine fora 35-minute scenic speedboat journey through pristine waters.
- Snorkelling – one of the Maldives’ best house reefs
- Scuba diving – fully accredited PADI dive centre withdaily dives, discovery courses, speciality courses
- Sunset shing
- Dolphin cruise
- Whale shark spotting
- Stingray feeding
- Sea bobbing and jet skiing
- Catamarans, windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle boats and kayaks
- Expeditions and immersions with marine biologist: manta ID, adopt-a-coral and Spaquarium, Champagne tours
of reef nightlife in the underwater spa
- Fibre-optic lit in nighty swimming pool
- Lonu Veyo – outdoor saltwater station pool
- Full access to azure sparkling lagoon, pristine beaches and private sandbank
- Yoga pavilion
- Pump – over water fully-equipped gymnasium
- The Lair – library lounge with media and entertainment gallery
- Shutter Fish Photography Studios