Time is all yours at Kanuhura Maldives. Every moment a point of pleasure, a celebration of nature on this private island.
Kanuhura, precious Island languidly set on the warm Indian Ocean, in the middle of the bright atolls of the Maldives, can be described as a unique “timeless castaway chic experience” for travelers seeking laid-back island living. The forces of the elements are the architects of this true paradise, a place of beautiful, natural enchantment.
Kanuhura offers a very tasteful celebration of luxurious island living with a sense of bliss, framed in soft colors and natural materials used, combined with tropical elegant design enhances the harmony of elegance in fusion with timeless Gypset chic.
In this place of surreal beauty, elegance and luxury blend in harmoniously with the breathtaking nature of the Maldives Islands. This true paradise is the masterpiece of ancient skills combined with the forces of nature, a place of pure enchantment. Kanuhura offers a tasteful celebration of luxurious island living with a sense of bliss, enhanced by soft colours and natural materials.
In total harmony with its tropical environment, Kanuhura has been designed to offer ultimate 5-Star luxury accommodation and complete immersion into pristine natural surroundings. Lavish villas and suites are spread along the world famous Kanuhura Beach and boast breathtaking views of the turquoise lagoon. They are situated on the sunrise or sunset side of the island.
Kanuhura is famous since years for its world-class cuisines of unimaginable variety.
• A Mano, offers an interactive all day dining venue, serving Pan- Asian to eclectic International cuisine.
• Bottega, serves tantalising italian dishes in true Italian style.
• Fogo, casual beachside brazilian restaurant, opens for lunch and dinner.
• Dhoni, the perfect setting for a romantic cruise. Enjoy a spectacular sunset while sipping champagne.
• Drift, sets on Jehunuhura Island, offering a unique concept of a grilled restaurant.
• Dagas, proposes a fusion cuisine from the rich Maldivian culture.
• Cowry Club, the ideal spot to enjoy a large variety of cocktails
• Deli, a delightful place to linger while sipping an aromatic tea or have a quick bite
• Iru, the perfect place to lounge and watch the mesmerizing Maldivian sunset while having a cocktail.
• Chef’s herbs Garden, savour a variety of delectable dishes prepared with the island’s herbs and spices
KOKAA – WELLNESS RETREAT & SPA
KOKAA is all about health and wellbeing. In its serene sanctuary, time stops for a unique moment of bliss and a journey of the senses
A tropical and relaxed atmosphere blows on Kanuhura with its exceptional Wellness & Spa area offering a holistic sanctuary, with elegant nature inspired treatment areas offering a wellness experiences in a serene world of delicate scents, lights and elements and the touch of nature’s purest ingredients. Feel the touch of elements, feel the moment. Spa experiences at its best.
The island is too large to be covered comfortably on foot, and so guests get around by bicycle, though club cars can be called from reception as well. Other unique features include a canal that was built for the sea to flow through the island (a unique example of this in the Maldives), a sumptuous black slate lap pool built out over the ocean and a reception like a Balinese palace. Vegetation is thick and the spotless white-sand beaches truly alluring.
There are three restaurants on the island, a huge ESPA-run spa that focuses on Asian treatments, including Balinese and Thai massage, two tennis courts and a pro-tennis trainer, a superb diving school, a kids club and a full water-sports program.